Tenth Meeting of the Working Group on Sustainable Tourism
15 April 2021, ONLINE MEETING
Tenth Meeting of the Carpathian Convention Working Group on Sustainable Tourism will be held on 15 April 2021 in an online format.
The main purpose of the meeting is an update on the implementation of the Protocol on Sustainable Tourism to the Carpathian Convnetion in the Carpathian countries and discussion on future activities of the Working Group for development of sustainable tourism in the region, with support of the Carpathian Sustainable Tourism Platform and its official centres. The WG Tourism meeting will consider the Work Plan for the Carpathian Sustainable Tourism Platform for period 2021 – 2023.
- Working Group on Sustainable Tourism – structure and updates – Secretariat
- Update on the implementation of the Protocol on Sustainable Tourism – Czech Republic
- Update on the implementation of the Protocol on Sustainable Tourism – Romania
- Carpathian Sustainable Tourism Platform – draft Work Plan 2021-2023 – CSTP Centre Poland
- Centralparks project – Towards Local Sustainable Tourism Development – EURAC Research
- Project EtnoCarpathia – Association of the Carpathian Euroregion Poland
- Current and future sustainable tourism projects and initiatives in Carpathians – European Wilderness Society and CEEweb for Biodiversity